CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our date was different. When we got to Pizza Hut, the air was out, they had no clean silverware, no ice, and do you think we left to go some where else???? NOOOOOOOO, we stayed, I don't know why!! I guess it was because they only had enough money for pizza. We still had a good time and Keith and Stan kept having hand signals. Stan and I enjoyed talking to one another and getting to know each other. Their Sunday School Class was having a party the following Saturday and he asked if I would come back, I said yes without even thinking about it. The middle of the week I received a letter from him, telling me how much he enjoyed meting me and was looking forward to the weekend. At this time with out him knowing I was talking to Dad and Mom about moving to Lawton, so I could go back to school at Cameron
University. I was working on my Elementary Degree. When Stan picked me up to go to the party if was acting like he wished I was not there. They had a softball game and he hardly spoke to me, no body knew me, so I was ticked off at him, and wished I had stayed in Texas. When he took me home before he left, I told him I was moving to Lawton, so I could go back to school. This is what really is funny, he says "Just because you are moving to Lawton,don' expect me to call, I am not interested in a relationship," I told him not to worry I wanted to go back to college. August,2006 Dad, Keith helped me load up my belongings and headed to Lawton. I had to stop and get a green card before they would let me legally move into OK. I had to hurry to get my transcripts
classes, books and get settled in my new surroundings. It seemed every night at *pm the phone would ring and it was always Stan. My wonderful family finally started calling my name to answer the phone. We would always talk about an hour. We saw each other Sunday's and Wednesday's. I was beggining to think that there are some good things in OK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment